Cindy’s guided imagery and meditations include:
Live 2-minute or 10-minute telephonic meditations, focusing on deep breathing, focus and relaxation.
Live 10-minute guided imagery, focusing on deep breathing and visualizing a relaxing scene.
“Meaningful Meditation” is meditation delivered telephonically for ease of access to multiple employees in various locations. “Meaningful Meditation” is a unique, easily delivered work place or home meditation that can be done right from your chair. Participants may choose to gather as a group and dial in to the conference line or they may simply dial in individually.
Meditation programs can produce multiple benefits. Meditation builds emotional resilience, happiness, and a positive outlook which impacts health, well-being and productivity. Regular meditation practice helps with focus and concentration. Meditation practice can promote better health which can reduce absenteeism and improve engagement and productivity.
Telephonic meditation is designed to promote relaxation and focus, including full breathing techniques, guided imagery and letting go of distractions (including thoughts and in the environment.) Participants sit in a relaxed position with eyes closed as an option. They are guided through relaxing techniques, including deep and slow, rhythmical breathing, relaxing visuals and muscle relaxation. At the end of the session, they are guided back to awareness to their environment by verbal cues and the sound of chimes.
There are so many benefits to meditation. Regular meditation can also reduce medical costs in that medical issues can be stabilized or reduced with meditative practice. Meditation or guided imagery:
- Normalizes blood pressure, heart rate and cholesterol levels
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate
- Decreases muscle tension (any pain due to tension) and headaches
- Builds self-confidence
- Increases serotonin production which influences mood and behavior. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches
- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
- Reduces pre-menstrual symptoms
- Helps in post-operative healing
- Enhances the immune system. Research has revealed that meditation increases activity of 'natural-killer cells', which kill bacteria and cancer cells
- Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
- Increases energy level and mental clarity, therefore reducing mistakes and increasing productivity.
- Improves relationships
- Promotes relaxation and positive intent